How to cancel my Aptible Account
To cancel your Deploy account and avoid any future charges, please follow these steps in order:
- Export any database data that you need.
- Delete metric drains
- Monthly and daily backups are automatically purged when the database is deprovisioned.
- Delete database backups
- Use the purge all on page option to delete the final backups for your databases.❗️ Please note Aptible will no longer have a copy of your data when you purge your backups. Please create your own backup if you need to retain a copy of the data.
- Delete log drains
- Log drains for an environment can be deleted by navigating to the environment's Log Drains tab in the dashboard.
- Deprovision the environment from the dashboard.
- Submit a support request to deprovision your Dedicated Stack and, if applicable, remove Premium or Enterprise Support.
- If this step is incomplete, you will incur charges until Aptible deprovisions the dedicated stack and removes paid support from your account. Aptible Support can only complete this step after your team submits a request.
❗️Please note you will likely receive one more invoice after deprovisioning for usage from the last invoice to the time of deprovisioning.