🏳️ High Availability Apps are only available on the Growth, Scale, and Enterprise plans.
Apps RAM/CPU, and Disk, be scaled on-demand with zero downtime deployments. Refer to App Scaling for more information.
Apps scaled to 2 or more Containers are automatically deployed in a high-availability configuration, with Containers deployed in separate AWS Availability Zones.
Apps can be restarted the following ways:
- Using the aptible restart command
- Within the Aptible Dashboard, by:
- Navigating to the app
- Selecting the Settings tab
- Selecting Restart
An App can be renamed in the following ways:
For the change to take effect, the App must be restarted.
❗️Apps handles cannot start with "internal-" because applications with that prefix cannot have Endpoints allocated due to an AWS limitation.
Deprovisioning an App
Apps can be deleted/deprovisioned using one of these three methods:
- Within the Aptible Dashboard:
- Selecting the Environment in which the App lives
- Selecting the Apps tab
- Selecting the given App
- Selecting the Deprovision tab
- Using the
- Using the Aptible Terraform Provider