Learn more about activity
A collective record of operations is referred to as activity. You can access and review this activity through the following methods:
- Activity Dashboard: To view recent operations executed across your entire organization, you can explore the Activity dashboard
- Resource-specific activity: To focus on a particular resource, you can locate all associated operations within that resource's dedicated Activity tab.
- Activity reports: You can export comprehensive Activity Reports for all past operations.
Users can only view activity for environments to which they have access.
The Activity dashboard provides a real-time view of operations for active resources in the last seven days. Through the Activity page, you can:
- View operations for resources you have access to
- Search operations by resource name, operation type, and user
- View operation logs for debugging purposes
📘 Tip: Troubleshooting with our team? Link the Aptible Support team to the logs for the operation you are having trouble with.
Activity Reports provide historical data of all operations in a given environment, including operations executed on resources that were later deleted. These reports are generated on a weekly basis for each environment, and they can be accessed for the duration of the environment's existence.