Hitting an Error? Read our troubleshooting guides for common errors
Have a question? Reach out to Aptible Support
Best practices when opening a ticket
- Add Detail: Please provide as much detail as possible to help us resolve your issue quickly. When appropriate, please include the following:
- Relevant handles (App, Database, Environment, etc.)
- Logs or error messages
- The UTC timestamp when you experienced the issue
- Any commands or configurations you have tried so far
- Format your support requests: To make it easier to parse important information, use backticks for monospacing or triple backticks for code blocks. We suggest using private GitHub Gists for long code blocks or stack traces.
- Set the appropriate priority: This makes it easier for us to respond within the appropriate time frame.
🏳️ High and Urgent Priority Support are only available on the Premium & Enterprise Support plans.
Users have the option to assign a priority level to their ticket submission, which is based on their support plan. The available priority levels include:
- Low (You have a general development question, or you want to request a feature)
- Normal (Non-critical functions of your application are behaving abnormally, or you have a time-sensitive development question)
- High (Important functions of your production application are impaired or degraded)
- Urgent (Your business is significantly impacted. Important functions your production application are unavailable)