How does the MAINTENANCE_PAGE_URL config setting work?
Aptible can serve a maintenance page when the app itself is not responding (which results in a 502 error at NGiNX).
MAINTENANCE_PAGE_URL via the Aptible CLI until you can deploy
fixes or roll your application back to a working state.
aptible config:set MAINTENANCE_PAGE_URL=[URL of static page]
The Enclave Platform
- How do I deploy an app on Enclave?
- Deploying your app: Dockerfile Build
- Deploying your app: Direct Docker Image Deploy
- What databases does Enclave support?
- Can I deploy a custom database on Enclave?
- How do I add a background worker to my app?
- How do I set up Travis CI to deploy to Enclave?
- How do I set up Circle CI to deploy to Enclave?
- How do I set up Codeship to deploy to Enclave?
- How do I set up Jenkins to deploy to Enclave?
- How do I scale my app?
- What is a "container" on Enclave?
- How do I set up Papertrail for my Enclave apps?
- How do I set up my own logging stack?
- How do I automate database migrations for my app?
- How do I add a new internal or external endpoint to my app?
- How should I store static assets when using Enclave?
- My app requires a specific OS package. How should I install it?
- How do I run scheduled tasks (cron jobs) on Enclave?
- Can I use Whenever to run scheduled tasks (cron jobs) on Enclave?
- How do I access environment variables inside a Dockerfile?
- Synchronize deploys and config changes
- What is the difference between internal and external endpoints?
- How do I set up caching for Bundler?
- How do I set up caching for npm?
- How do I set up caching for pip?
- How can I restore a database from an Enclave backup?
- How do I install private Ruby/Node dependencies for my app?
- Does Enclave support zero downtime deploys?
- How can I modify the way my app handles SSL?
- How can I modify Endpoint timeouts?
- I'm seeing an SSL error ('ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID') in my browser. What should I do?
- I'm seeing an SSL error ('ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID') in my browser. What should I do?
- I'm getting the error 'Validation failed: Private key must match certificate.' What should I do?
- How does the MAINTENANCE_PAGE_URL config setting work?
- How do I serve media files from Amazon S3?
- How do I update the SSL/TLS certificate for an Enclave endpoint?
- How can I use Aptible's OSS Docker images?
- How can I set up New Relic on Aptible?
- How do I set up an HTTPS log drain?
- How can I automatically restart my app after a crash?
- How do I use PostgreSQL extensions on Enclave?
- How do I use Enclave Log Drains to manage application logs?
- How can I whitelist my app's IP address?
- How should I configure DNS for my Enclave SSL/TLS endpoints?
- What kinds of isolation can Enclave provide?
- How can I determine the original IP address of an incoming request?
- How can I perform a potentially long-running task (such as a migration) without hitting a timeout?
- How can I download a backup of an Enclave database?
- How does Enclave enforce memory limits?
- Upgrading to ALB Endpoints
- Private Registry Authentication
- How do I use my domain apex on Aptible?
- How do I set up an apex redirect using AWS?
- How do I filter traffic to my app?
- About services
- About .aptible.yml