The Aptible Update Webinar Series is a quarterly presentation that covers recent features and changes to the Enclave deployment platform and Gridiron security management products.
We hosted our second Update Webinar on January 25. In it, we covered:
- A preview of Gridiron, our security management and compliance platform
- Improvements to the Enclave deployment process for reliability, predictability and speed
- Enclave database logging and enhanced Redis and RabbitMQ support
- The Enclave CLI for Windows
- Continual efforts to strengthen Enclave security
The next Aptible Update Webinar will be on April 18, 2017, at 11am PST/2pm EST.
Webinars are recorded and made available for viewing if you cannot attend the live session.
Security & Compliance Digest
Sign up to get the best in security and compliance delivered monthly.
From the Blog
Faster Enclave Database Resizing
Enclave now leverages AWS "Elastic Volumes" to resize database storage. Keep reading
Aptible 2-Factor Authentication Now Supports FIDO U2F Security Keys
Convenience and Security: Pick Both! Keep reading
Managed HTTPS Endpoints now support Internal Endpoints
Internal-facing apps can now enjoy the benefits of Managed HTTPS Endpoints. Keep reading