Article 74: Tasks of the Chair
- The Chair shall have the following tasks:
- (a) to convene the meetings of the Board and prepare its agenda;
- (b) to notify decisions adopted by the Board pursuant to Article 65 to the lead supervisory authority and the supervisory authorities concerned;
- (c) to ensure the timely performance of the tasks of the Board, in particular in relation to the consistency mechanism referred to in Article 63.
- The Board shall lay down the allocation of tasks between the Chair and the deputy chairs in its rules of procedure.